Commercial Loading Guide
GUIDELINES FOR LOADING COMMERCIAL WASTE
- All material must be put inside the correct container.
- Only load solid wastes (trash). NO LIQUID WASTES. NO HAZARDOUS WASTES.
- Never load the container on one side. Load evenly side to side.
- Stop loading at the top of the container’s front and make sure the load is level otherwise spillage will occur.
- Overloaded bins will have to be unloaded by customer. Any overweight fines are the customer’s responsibility.
- Non-Hazardous Special Waste (Drums, Sludges and Liquids) will also be refused or returned at customer expense.
- No Appliances. No Batteries. No Liquids or Chemicals. No Tires. No Drums or Containers. No Medical or Bio-hazardous Wastes.
- NO HAZARDOUS WASTES ARE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED.